Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. Local candidates preferred.
Job Location = West Palm Beach, FL
The Product Owner is responsible for driving and defining the launch of new or improved digital assets and products. This associate should have a solid grasp on data analytics, strategy, and Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality digital products to increase customer satisfaction, increase company revenue and/or reduce costs.
The Product Owner will be responsible for writing detailed user stories, maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog, attending the SCRUM sessions and accepting the work as completed. Specific Duties, Activities and
• Evaluate data and insightsfor comprehensive strategy planning.
• Establish timelines and product benchmarks.
• Develop data and analytics roadmap.
• Consolidate data into user stories and necessary product requirements.
• Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals.
• Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals.
• Ensure product aligns with Company mission and goals.
• Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure.
• Responsible for developing and adapting the digital product vision.
• Writing user stories and splitting user stories which are too big.
• Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story.
• Writing acceptance tests.
• Ordering and grooming the product backlog.
• Observing, learning about and analyzing the market.
• Observing, learning about, contacting and analyzing customers and end users of the product.
• Regularly collaborating with stakeholders of the product, providing status reports to both management and stakeholders and sharing insights throughout the Company regarding the product.
• Participating and leading Scrum meetings.
• Providing sprint goal and new user stories for sprint planning, as well as feedback regarding the achievement of the sprint goal in the sprint review.
• Reflecting and taking action as a team member in the sprint retrospective.
• Informing, helping and learning in the daily scrum
• Assisting the team with ongoing process improvement.
• Continuing education in everything Agile (e.g. visit user groups, attend conferences, read books, write blogs, etc.).
1 – Minimum Formal Education: Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s preferred
2 – Minimum Experience: Two years of previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or digital project management
3 – Essential Training, Knowledge, Licenses and /or Certifications: Two years of previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or digital project management Certification for Product Ownership preferred but not required. Experience with SCRUM framework. Prefer experience with Jira, TFS or another backlog management tool Expertise in Agile methodologies. Agile Certification a plus but not required. Up-to-date on industry standards and best practices for digital products Proficient computer skills, MS Office Suite, working knowledge of software development
4 – Essential Professional Skills/Competencies: Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote; strong team player Excellent verbal and written communication skills Accurate and precise attention to detail Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
**PeakActivity is an equal opportunity employer